How to Become a CNA in Arkansas
If you are seeking to become a licensed Nurse Aide in Arkansas the first step will be to enroll in a state approved CNA education program. The course will train you in all of the required competencies of a nursing assistant and teach the required basic skills that a CNA will be called upon to perform when taking their certification exam and during their work routines.
Most programs cost between $300-$1000 depending on the institution, length of program, availability of instructors and class size. It is crucial to select a program that offers hands-on training from a certified instructor, because the skills portion of the exam must be completed flawlessly in order to obtain the CNA license.
Practicing as a healthcare provider in Arkansas can be beneficial for those seeking job stability, high potential of growth within that industry and for those who enjoy being care givers. People who have selfish tendencies or don’t enjoy working with people should not pursue this position. Current CNA job openings in Arkansas are available at assisted living facilities, medical clinics, hospitals, and long-term care facilities.
The most important CNA job skills will be learned during the initial training program and when newly licensed nurse aides begin their first jobs they will be expected to jump in and be knowledgeable and competent right away. Some on-the-job training will still take place, but students should come prepared to work.
CNA Training Classes in Arkansas
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
- Dental Assistant, Diploma
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science (Post PTA)
- Associate of Science in Health Science - Pre-Nursing
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!