How to Become a CNA in Arkansas
If you are seeking to become a licensed Nurse Aide in Arkansas the first step will be to enroll in a state approved CNA education program. The course will train you in all of the required competencies of a nursing assistant and teach the required basic skills that a CNA will be called upon to perform when taking their certification exam and during their work routines.
Most programs cost between $300-$1000 depending on the institution, length of program, availability of instructors and class size. It is crucial to select a program that offers hands-on training from a certified instructor, because the skills portion of the exam must be completed flawlessly in order to obtain the CNA license.
Practicing as a healthcare provider in Arkansas can be beneficial for those seeking job stability, high potential of growth within that industry and for those who enjoy being care givers. People who have selfish tendencies or don’t enjoy working with people should not pursue this position. Current CNA job openings in Arkansas are available at assisted living facilities, medical clinics, hospitals, and long-term care facilities.
The most important CNA job skills will be learned during the initial training program and when newly licensed nurse aides begin their first jobs they will be expected to jump in and be knowledgeable and competent right away. Some on-the-job training will still take place, but students should come prepared to work.
CNA Training Classes in Arkansas
- Trusted San Antonio college and Institution of the Year 2018 offering campus-based and online accredited programs in Aviation Maintenance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business, and Nursing.
- Accelerated programs designed with affordability and convenience in mind. Achieve your professional goals faster and affordably. Financial aid, scholarships, and U.S. veterans benefits available.
- Hallmark University offers master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees that align with current industry needs to give graduates the best opportunity for success.
- Hallmark's Student Affairs’ team works directly with industry leaders to assist students in securing employment after they graduate. Our goal is 90% placement within 90 days of graduation!
- Hallmark's 20:1 student-teacher ratio allow instructors to give students constant, personal help and attention. And with 6 terms a year, you never need to wait to apply. Get started today!
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
- Dental Assistant, Diploma
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS: Respiratory Therapy (RRT to BSRT)
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!