How to Become a CNA in Hawaii
Why should you consider a CNA career in Hawaii? The average CNA salary in Hawaii is $27,000 according to indeed.com and those with more work experience can earn higher wages. Most healthcare providers are eligible for nice benefits packages due to the industry they work in. The education prerequisite is a high school diploma or GED. The training program is only 3-6 weeks long.
Many people enjoy their jobs as nurse aides because they get paid to help those in need. They provide care, comfort, support for patients suffering from disease, illness and various injuries. Working under direct supervision of a doctor or registered nurse gives the CNA unique exposure to professional healthcare providers and allows them to learn from them.
If a CNA career is not your end goal you can always move up and become an LPN or Registered Nurse by taking additional classes and passing the required exam. If you are seeking flexibility in your work schedule you might be able to find per-diem basis jobs for nurse aides, where you work by the day and are paid accordingly. This type of flexibility can be advantageous for single parents, business owners or semi-retired folks.
Hawaii presents a unique opportunity for those who want to participate in a unique healthcare system that is currently thriving and is predicted to continue growing in the right direction. Recently noted in LA Times for its strong healthcare system, Hawaii is an ideal environment for CNA training and employment. Courses are available throughout the state on all of the different islands. There are schools that offer online CNA training in Hawaii as well.
CNA Training Classes in Hawaii
- Provides the healthcare knowledge & technical skills students need to get ahead
- SACS accredited with campuses in VA, FL, NC, SC & flexible online & on-campus courses
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Supportive learning atmosphere with small class sizes & plenty of academic support
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Dental Assisting
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- AA: Medical Office Assistance