How to Become a CNA in Hawaii
Why should you consider a CNA career in Hawaii? The average CNA salary in Hawaii is $27,000 according to indeed.com and those with more work experience can earn higher wages. Most healthcare providers are eligible for nice benefits packages due to the industry they work in. The education prerequisite is a high school diploma or GED. The training program is only 3-6 weeks long.
Many people enjoy their jobs as nurse aides because they get paid to help those in need. They provide care, comfort, support for patients suffering from disease, illness and various injuries. Working under direct supervision of a doctor or registered nurse gives the CNA unique exposure to professional healthcare providers and allows them to learn from them.
If a CNA career is not your end goal you can always move up and become an LPN or Registered Nurse by taking additional classes and passing the required exam. If you are seeking flexibility in your work schedule you might be able to find per-diem basis jobs for nurse aides, where you work by the day and are paid accordingly. This type of flexibility can be advantageous for single parents, business owners or semi-retired folks.
Hawaii presents a unique opportunity for those who want to participate in a unique healthcare system that is currently thriving and is predicted to continue growing in the right direction. Recently noted in LA Times for its strong healthcare system, Hawaii is an ideal environment for CNA training and employment. Courses are available throughout the state on all of the different islands. There are schools that offer online CNA training in Hawaii as well.
CNA Training Classes in Hawaii
- Offers programs in Massage Therapy, Allied Health and Nursing
- 100% online classes for as long as needed during required social period
- Offers practical training, and instruction from industry professionals
- Career Services
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Affordable and Flexible Nursing Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- You Can Find Nursing, RN to BSN, LVN/LPN Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and Get Matched to Your Perfect Nursing Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!