Welcome to NursingTrack.com where you can find local and online nursing education programs to gain the license you need to practice as a nurse in your state. We specialize in providing directory style information for students seeking primary nursing education programs.
See our brand new $1,000 NursingTrack.com Nursing School Scholarship Award for Fall 2015
Nursing is currently one of the hottest professions with millions of students applying for a limited number of positions in nursing school programs. Many popular programs have long waiting lists and low acceptance rates. While schools attempt to adjust to the growing demand for nursing education by developing new programs and expanding current ones many interested students are forced to find alternative training opportunities to obtain their nursing education. NursingTrack.com is dedicated to helping current nurses and prospective nursing students find education programs to meet their needs and jump start their nursing careers. Beyond listing accredited nursing programs, NursingTrack.com provides information about scholarship opportunities, grants and student loans available to nursing students. We also provide reliable resources for nurses, such as links to industry-leading websites, professional nursing organizations and popular nursing social communities.
Finding the Best Nurse Training Programs
Education is the foundation of success, and to become the best nurse you can be it is essential to start with a solid understanding of the fundamental principles that nursing is based upon. Educational programs should be judged on several criteria including: program tenure, graduation rates, NCLEX pass rates, reputation, quality of faculty staff, published research and peer reviews. Once a prospective student has weighed all of the pros and cons they can make an informed decision about where to apply and eventually where they choose to attend school.
Current Issues in Nursing
Best Nursing Program in Chicago
Online Nursing Programs
Many online colleges are now offering nursing education and degree programs to help alleviate some of the excess demand. Distance learning can be a popular choice because of the added convenience and flexibility in attendance and scheduling. As long as the program is accredited and approved by the State Board of Nursing the student can complete the pre-licensure education requirements from the comfort of their own home by attending an online university. Some programs might require a certain amount of in-person training at a nearby facility to comply with state guidelines.
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Nursing (Post-licensure) - Bachelor
- Nursing Administration - Master's
- Nursing Education - Master's
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Grand Canyon University - Where a Quality Education and Faith Coexist
- Recognized as offering some of the best online education programs in the nation.
- We support students through their academic and spiritual journey.
- GCU offers the convenience of online, on-campus, or evening programs.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- MA/Health Care Administration
- BA/Health Care Administration
- BS/Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- And more...
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Fitness & Nutrition
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
At Baker College, you’ll have the opportunity to choose between an on campus education or an online education, depending on what works best for you and for your schedule. Our ground campuses are located across Michigan and one campus in Reading, Pennsylvania.