Welcome to NursingTrack.com where you can find local and online nursing education programs to gain the license you need to practice as a nurse in your state. We specialize in providing directory style information for students seeking primary nursing education programs.
See our brand new $1,000 NursingTrack.com Nursing School Scholarship Award for Fall 2015
Nursing is currently one of the hottest professions with millions of students applying for a limited number of positions in nursing school programs. Many popular programs have long waiting lists and low acceptance rates. While schools attempt to adjust to the growing demand for nursing education by developing new programs and expanding current ones many interested students are forced to find alternative training opportunities to obtain their nursing education. NursingTrack.com is dedicated to helping current nurses and prospective nursing students find education programs to meet their needs and jump start their nursing careers. Beyond listing accredited nursing programs, NursingTrack.com provides information about scholarship opportunities, grants and student loans available to nursing students. We also provide reliable resources for nurses, such as links to industry-leading websites, professional nursing organizations and popular nursing social communities.
Finding the Best Nurse Training Programs
Education is the foundation of success, and to become the best nurse you can be it is essential to start with a solid understanding of the fundamental principles that nursing is based upon. Educational programs should be judged on several criteria including: program tenure, graduation rates, NCLEX pass rates, reputation, quality of faculty staff, published research and peer reviews. Once a prospective student has weighed all of the pros and cons they can make an informed decision about where to apply and eventually where they choose to attend school.
Current Issues in Nursing
Best Nursing Program in Chicago
Online Nursing Programs
Many online colleges are now offering nursing education and degree programs to help alleviate some of the excess demand. Distance learning can be a popular choice because of the added convenience and flexibility in attendance and scheduling. As long as the program is accredited and approved by the State Board of Nursing the student can complete the pre-licensure education requirements from the comfort of their own home by attending an online university. Some programs might require a certain amount of in-person training at a nearby facility to comply with state guidelines.
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- And more...
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- RN to MS - Nursing Informatics
- M.S. with Major in Nursing - Nursing Informatics
- DNP - Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- MSN Clinical Nurse Educator
- RN to BSN (licensed RNs only)
- RN to MSN in Clinical Nurse Educator
- And more...
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student. Our nursing degrees offer the cutting-edge professional knowledge and skills needed in today’s dynamic, evolving health care industry.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.