Welcome to NursingTrack.com where you can find local and online nursing education programs to gain the license you need to practice as a nurse in your state. We specialize in providing directory style information for students seeking primary nursing education programs.
Nursing is currently one of the hottest professions with millions of students applying for a limited number of positions in nursing school programs. Many popular programs have long waiting lists and low acceptance rates. While schools attempt to adjust to the growing demand for nursing education by developing new programs and expanding current ones many interested students are forced to find alternative training opportunities to obtain their nursing education. NursingTrack.com is dedicated to helping current nurses and prospective nursing students find education programs to meet their needs and jump start their nursing careers. Beyond listing accredited nursing programs, NursingTrack.com provides information about scholarship opportunities, grants and student loans available to nursing students. We also provide reliable resources for nurses, such as links to industry-leading websites, professional nursing organizations and popular nursing social communities.
Finding the Best Nurse Training Programs
Education is the foundation of success, and to become the best nurse you can be it is essential to start with a solid understanding of the fundamental principles that nursing is based upon. Educational programs should be judged on several criteria including: program tenure, graduation rates, NCLEX pass rates, reputation, quality of faculty staff, published research and peer reviews. Once a prospective student has weighed all of the pros and cons they can make an informed decision about where to apply and eventually where they choose to attend school.
Current Issues in Nursing
Best Nursing Program in Chicago
Online Nursing Programs
Many online colleges are now offering nursing education and degree programs to help alleviate some of the excess demand. Distance learning can be a popular choice because of the added convenience and flexibility in attendance and scheduling. As long as the program is accredited and approved by the State Board of Nursing the student can complete the pre-licensure education requirements from the comfort of their own home by attending an online university. Some programs might require a certain amount of in-person training at a nearby facility to comply with state guidelines.
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
As few as 20 months
Nursing@Simmons enables Registered Nurses to earn an MSN online from Simmons College and prepare to pursue certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner in as few as 20 months.